Stephanie Vollrath has been a resident of Seminole County in the Oviedo/Winter Springs area for more than twenty years. She raised her family in the area, and has been active in the community. Ms. Vollrath has taken a non-traditional path to her current law practice. Prior to becoming an attorney, Ms. Vollrath worked for seven years in the investment arena, as a licensed investment advisor for Barnett Securities, where she counseled and advised clients in various areas of financial planning. Ms. Vollrath resigned from Barnett to assist in building her husband’s CPA practice, working as a staff accountant.
After taking a brief time away from employment to raise her children, Ms. Vollrath, along with the support of her family, decided to fulfill a lifelong dream and attend law school. She attended Barry University School of Law, graduating as valedictorian, acting as senior editor of Barry Law Review, and booking seven classes. After graduating, Ms. Vollrath had the honor of being hired as a judicial clerk for the Fifth District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach, Florida. While there, she researched and drafted legal memoranda on many areas of Florida Law. Stephanie Vollrath was also an adjunct professor at Barry University School of Law.
Ms. Vollrath brings her experience, knowledge, and expertise to her law practice.
- Barry University School of Law, Orlando, Florida
- Hope Helps, Inc., Board Chair
- Winter Springs Rotary, Treasurer
- Oviedo/Winter Springs Chamber of Commerce
- The Fifth District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach, Florida., Judicial clerk
- Barry University School of Law. , Adjunct professor
- Barnett Securities, licensed investment advisor
- The accounting and investment industries., Staff accountant for a local CPA firm.